Congratulations - We're building you a new website!!
Website Purchase Agreement
Please Review Prior to Purchase.
Congratulations, we’re building you a new website!
It’s always a good idea to make sure we’re on the same page from the beginning. Please review the following prior to getting started. If you have any questions at all or if there's anything that needs to be discussed please contact Ginger at (214) 733-3536 or Chris at (816) 678-7183.
The Design Process
Step 1: Pick a template
Step 2: We will do the initial design
Step 3: 1st Review
Step 4: We'll make any needed changes
Step 5: Final Review
Step 6: Launch your new website!
Website Design By The Cleaning Business Growth Team
Cleaning Business Growth will design your new website. This includes:
- Website design using the pre-built template you select.
- WordPress website built using BeaverBuilder.
- Colors will be color-matched to your logo.
- We can add your images if you have them. Otherwise, we will use stock images.
- Includes integration with Keap (via Zapier).
- Pages Included in a Deluxe Website:
- About Us
- Recurring Service
- Deep Cleaning
- Move Cleaning
- Additional Service
- Cleaning Checklists
- Contact Us
- Gift Cards
- Employment with a short screening application
- Up to 5 city pages (Additional city pages are $300 each.
- Basic on-page SEO (Title Tag, Meta Description, keyword strategy for each page).
- One design review where you can review the site and request changes to images or content.
Customizations and additional reviews during the design process or after the website is live are charged at $100/hour and include:
All fees are non-refundable once work has started.
Hosting & Maintenance By Chris Johnston
Chris Johnston is a strategic partner of Cleaning Business Growth, not an employee of Cleaning Business Growth. All of Chris’ billing is done separately.
- Chris Johnston will provide hosting and website services which include:
- Creating a temporary domain on which to build the website.
- Website coding.
- Additional feature add-ons (additional fee).
- Leave Your Cleaner a Tip page with Stripe integration ($150)
- Gift card purchase with Stripe integration ($150)
- Move the existing blog over to the new website ($50)
- Take your new site live.
- Manage your hosting (using Vultr) and website maintenance. This includes:
- Annual SSL certificate update
- WordPress and plugin updates as needed
- Weekly site backups (maintained for 30 days)
- Bug fixes (if they occur)
- Chris is also available to make changes to the website as needed. His rate is $100/hour.
- All fees are non-refundable once work has started.